XAT Application Form 2021 available from 3rd week of August 2021. Get XAT Registration 2021-22 process. Check Xavier Aptitude Test Online Application Form 2021 Link. Get XAT 2021 Eligibility, Application Fee. Also, check complete details of Xavier Aptitude Test 2021.
XAT Registration 2021-2018
Aspirants who are interested in applying for Xavier Aptitude Test can register for the XAT Registration 2021. Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to take this entrance exam. For the academic year 2021, XAT Online Registration starts from August 2021. The officials of Xavier Labour Relations Institute will release the XAT Online Application at its official portal xatonline.net.in. So, applicants need to apply online mode only. Therefore, while applying for the Xavier Aptitude Test candidates have to pay the fee. Those who successfully submitted the XAT Application Form Online are eligible to take the examination.
[Get XAT 2021 Latest News]
XAT 2021 Application Form is updated now at the official site. Therefore to appear for the Xavier Aptitude Test 2021, candidates need to apply for the application form. And before applying for the test, all students must check the Eligibility. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria can able to apply for the XAT OnApplicationation Form to appear for the programs offered by XLRI & XAT associate institutes. Hence check the Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 details like Application Fee, Eligibility etc.
XAT Application Form 2021 @ xatonline.net.in
|XAT 2021 Online Application Form Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||Xavier Labour Relations Institute|
|Examination Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Starting date to fill XAT Online Application form 2021||3rd week of August 2021|
|Closing date for Submission of XAT 2021 Application form (without late fee)||Last week of November 2021|
|Last date of submission of Application Form (with late fee)||2nd week of December 2021|
|Date of XAT 2021 Admit Card download||3rd week of December 2021|
|XAT Exam Date 2021||2nd week of January 2021|
|Declaration of XAT Result||January / February 2021|
|Counselling date||March 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Details required to fill XAT 2021 Application Form
XAT is known as Xavier Aptitude Test. It is a national level management aptitude test. It is organized by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute to provide admissions for the students in management programs. More than 100 institutes will consider the XAT Score for the admissions. Here we providing the XAT Online Application Form 2021 link to apply. The XAT Registration 2021 will start from the month August 2021. Therefore candidates can check complete details of Xavier Aptitude Test 2021.
Candidates can register for the XAT 2021 examination via online mode. The XAT Registration 2021 will be started in the month of August. With the late submission of XAT Application Form 2021 has to pay the extra Fee. So apply for the Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 as soon as possible from the link given below. Hence get the How to apply XAT Application, Registration Fee, eligibility etc.
XAT 2021 Registration Fee
- Candidates need to pay the XAT Registration Fee of Rs. 1,600/- who are interested in XAT only.
- If the Aspirants are interested in XLRI Programs have to pay the extra fee of Rs. 300/-.
- In case of Late submission of XAT Online Application, candidates have to pay the Fee of Rs. 2,000/- and Rs. 500/- for each XLRI Course.
- Aspirants can make the Registration Fee through online (debit/ credit card, Net banking) or through offline (Pay in slip of IDBI Bank via demand draft).
How to apply for XAT Application Form 2021?
- Account Create (XAT Online Registration)
- Fill XAT 2021 Application Form
- Upload Scanned Images
- Fee Payment.
- Send Confirmation Page (In case of payment through DD).
How to fill XAT 2021 Application Form
Step 1: XAT 2021 Registration (Account Create)
- Visit XAT 2021 official website xatonline.net.in or direct link attached at the end of the Page.
- Find the XAT 2021 Apply online Link.
- Now Click on the Application Link and then click on “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the “Register” option.
- Enter the details of the candidate’s like Email ID and create a password.
- Now click on the “Create New Account” button.
Step 2: Fill XAT Application Form
1. Course Details
- If the student is applying for XLRI programs, choose the program as per your preferences.
- In case they are not interested in XLRI programs, they can skip this step.
2. Fill Personal Details
- Students are required to enter the personal information like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Kashmiri Migrant & Visually Handicapped status.
3. Fill Contact Details
- Enter details of the Applicant like Address, City, Country, State/ Province & Postal Code and also the Permanent Address details.
4. Qualification Details
- Enter the details of 10th Class exam like School Name, Board Name, Year of Passing and Percentage of 10th class.
- Fill 12th/ Intermediate Exam details like College Name, Board Name, Stream, Year of Passing and Percentage.
- Enter details of Bachelor’s degree like Graduation Status, University, Starting year and year of Passing, Stream, and Percentage.
5. Fill Other Details and Declaration
- If you have any work experience then enter the details like Organization Name, Designation, Start Date, End Date and work Duration in months.
- Now select the exam Centers as per your choices.
- Read the declaration carefully and tick on the “I Agree” and then submit it.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of candidate’s photograph and signature. The size of the Image should be less than 1 MB and should be in JPEG format.
1. Upload Images
- Go through the image upload option and click on “Upload a file” option.
- Choose the scanned images of Photograph and Signature and upload them one by one.
2. Fee Payment
Candidates can make a fee payment by using these following methods:
Online Payment: Applicants need to pay the application fee by using VISA/ Master Card, Debit/ Credit Card and IDBI Net banking.
Cash Payment: Download the XAT Pay in slip from the Official Site and visit the nearest IDBI Bank and make cash payment.
Demand Draft (DD): Make a Payment through demand draft from any bank in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” Payable at Jamshedpur.
Note: In case of offline Payment, candidates are required to update the Payment details in the XAT 2021 application Form.
[Also, Check XAT 2021 Result Online]
Step 5: Send Confirmation Page (In case of payment through DD)
If the candidates made payment through demand draft, applicants are required to send the Confirmation Page i.e., XAT Online Application Form printout along with the demand draft to the address mentioned below.
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI,
Circuit House Area (East),
Hence check the XAT Registration 2021 process from this Page. For more details of Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 can get from our Site. So visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly for complete and Latest information of XAT 2021.