- 1 XAT 2018 Overview
- 1.1 XLRI XAT 2018 Courses Offered
- 1.2 XAT Notification 2018
- 1.3 Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 Eligibility
- 1.4 XLRI XAT Application Form 2018
- 1.5 Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT 2018 Exam Dates @ xatonline.net.in.
- 1.6 XAT Exam Centers 2018
- 1.7 XLRI XAT Syllabus
- 1.8 XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 XLRI XAT Previous Papers
- 1.10 Download XAT Admit Card 2018 @ xatonline.net.in
- 1.11 XAT Answer Key 2018
- 1.12 Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2018 Cut Off Marks
- 1.13 Check XAT 2018 Result
- 1.14 Download XAT Rank Card 2018
- 1.15 XAT 2018 Admission Process
- 1.16 XLRI XAT Participating Colleges
- 1.17 XAT Contact Details 2018
- 1.18 Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2018 Important Links
XAT is popularly known as Xavier Aptitude Test. It is a national level entrance test organised by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI. This is the doorway for the aspirants who want to get the admissions in the management courses.
Through this exam, the authorities will offer the postgraduate management courses in 156 B-Schools in India. Candidates can get the admissions in most of the prestigious B-Schools like XLRI, SPJIMR, XIMB, LIBA and more than 100 institutions.
XAT 2018 Overview
|Name of the Conducting Board||Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) on behalf of XAMI|
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
XLRI XAT 2018 Courses Offered
The courses offered through Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 are as follows.
- Human Resource Management Programme (HRM).
- Business Management Programme (BMP).
- Global MBA.
- General Management Programme (GMP).
Doctorial Level Programs
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM).
XAT Notification 2018
The Xavier School of Management-Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) has announced the XAT Notification 2018. Through this exam, candidates can get the admission into MBA/MCA courses in various colleges. Candidates who are willing to step into management programs can check the eligibility criteria.
Eligible candidates of the exam can fill & submit the application form through online. The details of XLRI Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 such as Eligibility, application form, exam dates, admit card, result, counselling, etc. are provided through the below sections.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 Eligibility
Candidates have to ensure the eligibility conditions such as qualification, age limit, etc. before applying for the XAT 2018 Exam.
- All Indian candidates can apply for XAT 2018.
- NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT Score.
The educational qualification may vary for different programs. So, candidates have to see the qualification details carefully before applying for the programs.
For HRM/BM/Global MBA:
- Aspirants should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognised university in any discipline.
- Candidates having the experience of 3 years or more will be given preference for Global MBA.
- Contenders must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognised university in any discipline at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience.
- Aspirants can apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 through GMAT Score.
For Fellowship in Management:
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent from recognised university with 55% marks for general and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
- Contenders who have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognised university securing 60% marks whereas 55% marks are also eligible to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2018.
- Candidates completed CA/CS/ICWA with at least 55% Marks and 50% for SC/St candidates or B.E/B.Tech degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks and 50% marks for Sc/ST candidates and two years work experience.
XLRI XAT Application Form 2018
Candidates have to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test through online mode only. No other mode of application forms is accepted by the officials.
How to fill XAT 2018 Online Application
- Click on the official website link.
- Fill all the Details.
- Make the Fee payment.
- Upload the photo & signature.
- Get Confirmation.
- Take the printout of the Online Application.
The registration fee for XAT Exam 2018 is as follows.
- Rs. 1600/
While filling the application form, candidates have to select the programs such as Business Mangement (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) & General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates who are not interested in any of the programs can skip the option.
Aspirants who are interested in XLRI programs have to pay Rs. 300/- additional fee for each. Candidates can pay the application fee in the following modes.
Online Payment Gateway
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards.
- IDBI Net Banking
Payment by Cash
- Take the hard copy of the XAT Pay-In-Slip
- Visit nearest IDBI Bank
- Make the Payment
- DD made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
After the successful submission of the application form, candidates have to submit the confirmation page & demand draft to the following address.
The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT 2018 Exam Dates @ xatonline.net.in.
|Application Form Starting Date||August 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||November 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of the Application Fee with late fee||December 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2018|
|Exam Date||January 2019|
|Release of Score Card||January 2019|
|Counselling dates||February 2019|
XAT Exam Centers 2018
XAT 2018 Exam is conducted in 47 cities in India and 2 cities outside the India (Dubai & Kathmandu).
|Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 Exam Centers|
XLRI XAT Syllabus
The XAT Exam Paper comprises of Part-I & PArt-II. Part-I consists of three sections such as A, B & C. Part-I syllabus is of Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. The Part-2 syllabus consists of General Awareness and one topic on Essay writing.
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The Xavier Aptitude Test Pattern 2018 is as follows.
- XAT is offline (pen & paper based) exam.
- The exam consists of two parts. Part-I &Part-II.
- The duration of the exam is 170 minutes.
- The number of questions in Paper-I varies from year to year.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Paper-II is the mix of both the objective as well as subjective questions (GK & essay writing).
- Use blue or black point pen.
XAT Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Section Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration||Negative Marking|
|I||Decision Marking||21||21||170 Minutes||0.25 for wrong answers|
|Verbal & Logical Ability||24||24|
|Quantitative Ability (QA) and Data Interpretation (DI)||27||27|
|II||General Knowledge||25||25||35 Minutes||No negative Marking|
|Total No. of Marks||97|
XLRI XAT Previous Papers
Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the toughest MBA Entrance Examinations in the country. Candidates can get the overview of the difficult/easy level and type of questions asked in the exam. Aspirants can access the strength and weak areas of the topics by solving the exam.
From the last couple of years, there is variation in the number & type of questions asked in the XAT. To crack the exam, candidates have to take more mock tests as possible and solve the previous papers to familiarise all the sections.
Download XAT Admit Card 2018 @ xatonline.net.in
Candidates have to download the XAT 2018 Admit Card through online by entering the roll number & password. Before downloading, candidates have to check the details on the hall ticket.
Details in XAT 2018 Hall Ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Exam, etc.
XAT Answer Key 2018
The authority has released the XAT 2018 Answer Key for all sets A, B, C & D. Exam key states the correct answers for all the multiple choice questions & helps the exam takers to estimate the score obtained in the exam. The candidates can get the Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 score perfectly by crosschecking your answer sheet with the key.
Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2018 Cut Off Marks
XAT Cut Off is different for different programs of XLRI. The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks the candidates have to get in order to get the seats in MBA courses. The shortlisting criteria are different for each of the participating institutions on the basis of the nature of the programme. The sectional cut off for different programs of XLRI are as follows.
XAT Cut Off 2018 for BM
Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 Cut Off Marks for HR
XAT 2018 Cut Off Marks for GMP
|VA||5 & Above|
|DM||5 & Above|
|QA||6 & Above|
|OverAll||22 & Above|
Check XAT 2018 Result
The XAT Result 2018 consists of sectional percentile & overall percentile of the exam. XLRI will release the names of the shortlisted candidates and the call letter on the official website. So, all the exam attempted candidates have to get ready with registration number & other details to check the result.
Download XAT Rank Card 2018
Candidates have to download the XAT Score Card 2018 through online mode. For that, they have to enter the registration number, date of birth, security pin, etc. Candidates who have qualified the exam have to attend the further admission rounds to get the admissions into management programs.
XAT 2018 Admission Process
The XLRI and other participating institutions will release the names of the shortlisted candidates on the basis of the cut off marks. The XLRI Jamshedpur will also issue the Interview Call Letter for the qualified candidates. Candidates who have cleared the exam have to attend the further admission process such as Personal Interview, Group Discussion & Writing Ability Test (WAT). The B-Schools will also consider the past academic records & work experience while providing the admissions.
Candidates who have cleared the exam have to attend the further admission process such as Personal Interview, Group Discussion & Writing Ability Test (WAT). The B-Schools will also consider the past academic records & work experience while providing the admissions.
Candidates who have cleared the GD have to attend the Personal Interview round. The panel members will ask the questions in PI about the candidate’s background, academics, achievements, and regarding why you opted MBA. The main objective of conducting this round is to determine the communication skills, confidence levels & ability to think under pressure.
The final selection of the candidates is on the basis of XLRI XAT 2018 Score, PI, GD, Essay Writing, Academic Records, Work experience & profile of the candidate. The weightage for all the programs offered by XLRI is as follows.
|Essay, GK, Academic Record, Work Experience, Profile, etc||15%|
XLRI XAT Participating Colleges
The following are the participating institutions considering the Xavier Aptitude Test Score 2018 are as follows.
|Participating Colleges accepting XAT 2018 Score|
|Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)||Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi|
|Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur||Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bengaluru|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai||Xavier Institute of Management Jabalpur (XIMJ)|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai||St. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR) Mumbai|
|Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT) Bangalore||St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bengaluru|
|Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bengaluru||Goa Institute of Management|
|Great lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||TAPMI, Manipal|
Note: The XAT 2018 Seat Reservation will vary from year to year.
The information provided on this page regarding XAT Exam 2018 is for the reference purpose only. Also, check the official website for further details. In the case of any queries, candidates can contact the authorities through the address provided below.
XAT Contact Details 2018
The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, C. H. Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001,
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205,
Email-ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
We have shared the complete details of Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 through this article. Candidates are advised to stay connected to this page for the updates on all India management entrance exams. Visit our site regularly.
Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2018 Important Links
Th important download links of XAT 2018 are as follows. Candidates can also get the complete details regarding each category through the links provided below.
|XAT 2018 Notification||XAT Application form 2018||XAT 2018 Eligibility|
|XAT Syllabus 2018||XAT Previous Papers||XAT 2018 Exam dates|
|XAT Admit Card 2018||XAT 2018 Answer Key||XAT Cut Off Marks 2018|
|XAT 2018 Result||XAT Rank Card 2018||XAT 2018 Counselling|