- 1 XAT 2021 Overview
- 1.1 XLRI 2021 Courses Offered
- 1.2 XAT Notification 2021
- 1.3 Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2021 Important Links
- 1.4 Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 Eligibility
- 1.5 XLRI XAT Application Form 2021
- 1.6 Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT 2021 Exam Dates @ xatonline.net.in.
- 1.7 XAT Exam Centers 2021
- 1.8 XLRI XAT Syllabus
- 1.9 XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 XLRI XAT Previous Papers
- 1.11 Download XAT Admit Card 2021 @ xatonline.net.in
- 1.12 XAT Answer Key 2021
- 1.13 Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2021 Cut Off Marks
- 1.14 Check XAT 2021 Result
- 1.15 Download XAT Rank Card 2021
- 1.16 XAT 2021 Admission Process
- 1.17 XLRI XAT Participating Colleges
- 1.18 Contact Details 2021
XAT is popularly known as Xavier Aptitude Test. It is a national level entrance test organized by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI. This is the doorway for the aspirants who want to get the admissions in the management(MBA) courses.
Through this exam, the authorities will offer the postgraduate management courses in 156 B-Schools in India. Candidates can get the admissions in most of the prestigious B-Schools like XLRI, SPJIMR, XIMB, LIBA and more than 100 institutions.
XAT 2021 Overview
|Exam Details||Important Dates|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) on behalf of XAMI|
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Date of Exam||First week of January 2021|
XLRI 2021 Courses Offered
The courses offered through Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 are as follows.
- Human Resource Management Programme (HRM).
- Business Management Programme (BMP).
- Global MBA.
- General Management Programme (GMP).
Doctorial Level Programs
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM).
XAT Notification 2021
The Xavier School of Management-Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) has announced the XAT Notification 2021 in the month of August 2021. Through this exam, candidates can get the admission into MBA/MCA courses in various colleges. Candidates who are willing to step into management programs can check the eligibility criteria.
Eligible candidates of the exam can fill & submit the application form through online. The details of XLRI Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 such as Eligibility, application form, exam dates, admit card, result, counselling, etc. are provided through the below sections.
Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2021 Important Links
Th important download links of XAT 2021 are as follows. Candidates can also get the complete details regarding each category through the links provided below.
|XAT 2021 Eligibility||XAT Application form 2021||XAT 2021 Exam dates|
|XAT Syllabus 2021||Previous Papers||Exam Centres|
|XAT Admit Card 2021||XAT 2021 Answer Key||XAT Cut Off Marks 2021|
|XAT 2021 Result||XAT Rank Card 2021||XAT 2021 Counselling|
Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 Eligibility
Candidates have to ensure the eligibility conditions such as qualification, age limit, etc. before applying for the XAT 2021 Exam.
- All Indian candidates can apply for XAT 2021.
- NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT Score.
The educational qualification may vary for different programs. So, candidates have to see the qualification details carefully before applying for the programs.
For HRM/BM/Global MBA:
- Aspirants should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognised university in any discipline.
- Candidates having the experience of 3 years or more will be given preference for Global MBA.
- Contenders must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognised university in any discipline at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience.
- Aspirants can apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 through GMAT Score.
For Fellowship in Management:
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent from recognised university with 55% marks for general and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
- Contenders who have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognised university securing 60% marks whereas 55% marks are also eligible to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2021.
- Candidates completed CA/CS/ICWA with at least 55% Marks and 50% for SC/St candidates or B.E/B.Tech degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks and 50% marks for Sc/ST candidates and two years work experience.
XLRI XAT Application Form 2021
It is important for all the candidates to submit the XAT 2021 application form before the last date. All the students must have to submit the application form in Online Mode Only. The XAT online applications are available from Second week of August 2021 to Last week of November 2021. So, all the candidates have to submit the XAT Application form as early as possible to avoid the last minute rush. For your convenience, we provide the steps which are useful while filling the XAT Application Form. So, once go through the following steps to get the steps of XAT 2021 Application Form.
How to fill XAT 2021 Online Application
- Click on the official website link.
- Log on to your account by creating the user ID & password.
- After log on to your personal account, please fill all the fields such as personal, educational & contact details.
- The Next step is to upload the scanned photograph & Scanned Image with the given dimensions.
- Make a fee payment through offline & Online Mode.
- After that please check all the details that you entered is correct or not.
- Click on the submit button.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of filled application form.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given address.
Address To be Send
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI,
Circuit House Area (East),
The registration fee for XAT Exam 2021 is as follows.
- Rs. 1600/
While filling the application form, candidates have to select the programs such as Business Mangement (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) & General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates who are not interested in any of the programs can skip the option.
Aspirants who are interested in XLRI programs have to pay Rs. 300/- additional fee for each. Candidates can pay the application fee in the following modes.
Online Payment Gateway
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards.
- IDBI Net Banking
Payment by Cash
- Take the hard copy of the XAT Pay-In-Slip
- Visit nearest IDBI Bank
- Make the Payment
- DD made from any Bank in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT 2021 Exam Dates @ xatonline.net.in.
|Application Form Starting Date||Second week of August 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||Last week of November 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Third week of December 2021|
|Exam Date||First week of January 2021|
|Result Date||Third week of January2020|
|Release of Score Card||January 2021|
|Counselling dates||After the Announcement of results|
XAT Exam Centers 2021
XLRI XAT Syllabus
The XAT Exam Paper comprises of Part-I & PArt-II. Part-I consists of three sections such as A, B & C. Part-I syllabus is of Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. The Part-2 syllabus consists of General Awareness and one topic on Essay writing.
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The Xavier Aptitude Test Pattern 2021 is as follows.
- XAT is offline (pen & paper based) exam.
- The exam consists of two parts. Part-I &Part-II.
- The duration of the exam is 170 minutes.
- The number of questions in Paper-I varies from year to year.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Paper-II is the mix of both the objective as well as subjective questions (GK & essay writing).
- Use blue or black point pen.
XAT Exam Pattern 2021
XLRI XAT Previous Papers
Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the toughest MBA Entrance Examinations in the country. Candidates can get the overview of the difficult/easy level and type of questions asked in the exam. Aspirants can access the strength and weak areas of the topics by solving the exam.
From the last couple of years, there is variation in the number & type of questions asked in the XAT. To crack the exam, candidates have to take more mock tests as possible and solve the previous papers to familiarize all the sections.
Download XAT Admit Card 2021 @ xatonline.net.in
Candidates have to download the XAT 2021 Admit Card through online by entering the roll number & password. Before downloading, candidates have to check the details on the hall ticket.
Details in XAT 2021 Hall Ticket
XAT Answer Key 2021
The authority has released the XAT 2021 Answer Key for all sets A, B, C & D. Exam key states the correct answers for all the multiple choice questions & helps the exam takers to estimate the score obtained in the exam. The candidates can get the Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 score perfectly by cross-checking your answer sheet with the key.
Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2021 Cut Off Marks
XAT Cut Off is different for different programs of XLRI. The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks the candidates have to get in order to get the seats in MBA courses. The shortlisting criteria are different for each of the participating institutions on the basis of the nature of the programme. The sectional cut off for different programs of XLRI are as follows.
XAT Cut Off 2021 for BM
Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 Cut Off Marks for HR
XAT 2021 Cut Off Marks for GMP
|VA||5 & Above|
|DM||5 & Above|
|QA||6 & Above|
|OverAll||22 & Above|
Check XAT 2021 Result
The XAT Result 2021 consists of sectional percentile & overall percentile of the exam. XLRI will release the names of the shortlisted candidates and the call letter on the official website. So, all the exam attempted candidates have to get ready with registration number & other details to check the result.
Download XAT Rank Card 2021
Candidates have to download the XAT Score Card 2021 through online mode. For that, they have to enter the registration number, date of birth, security pin, etc. Candidates who have qualified the exam have to attend the further admission rounds to get the admissions into management programs.
XAT 2021 Admission Process
The XLRI and other participating institutions will release the names of the shortlisted candidates on the basis of the cut off marks. The XLRI Jamshedpur will also issue the Interview Call Letter for the qualified candidates. Candidates who have cleared the exam have to attend the further admission process such as Personal Interview, Group Discussion & Writing Ability Test (WAT). The B-Schools will also consider the past academic records & work experience while providing the admissions.
Candidates who have cleared the exam have to attend the further admission process such as Personal Interview, Group Discussion & Writing Ability Test (WAT). The B-Schools will also consider the past academic records & work experience while providing the admissions.
Candidates who have cleared the GD have to attend the Personal Interview round. The panel members will ask the questions in PI about the candidate’s background, academics, achievements, and regarding why you opted MBA. The main objective of conducting this round is to determine the communication skills, confidence levels & ability to think under pressure.
The final selection of the candidates is on the basis of XLRI XAT 2021 Score, PI, GD, Essay Writing, Academic Records, Work experience & profile of the candidate. The weightage for all the programs offered by XLRI is as follows.
|Essay, GK, Academic Record, Work Experience, Profile, etc||15%|
XLRI XAT Participating Colleges
The following are the participating institutions considering the Xavier Aptitude Test Score 2021 are as follows.
|Participating Colleges accepting Score|
|Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)||Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi|
|Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur||Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bengaluru|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai||Xavier Institute of Management Jabalpur (XIMJ)|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai||St. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR) Mumbai|
|Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT) Bangalore||St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bengaluru|
|Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bengaluru||Goa Institute of Management|
|Great lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||TAPMI, Manipal|
Note: The Seat Reservation will vary from year to year.
The information provided on this page regarding XAT Exam 2021 is for the reference purpose only. Also, check the official website for further details. In the case of any queries, candidates can contact the authorities through the address provided below.
Contact Details 2021
The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, C. H. Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001,
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205,
Email-ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
We have shared the complete details of Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 through this article. Candidates are advised to stay connected to this page for the updates on all India management entrance exams. Visit our site regularly.
Official Website ———–> http://xatonline.in/